Do you like challenges, and want to realize new, exciting solutions? Send your CV or contact us for more information:
Norhard design, manufacture and operate full-profile tunnel drilling equipment. We are currently conducting several projects in Norway and Europe. Our equipment is based on in-house design and patented technology. With an increasing demand for our tunnel drilling services we are now looking for new employees with experience in the fields indicated under.
We can offer exciting and challenging work with personal and professional development opportunities.
Technical Design Engineers
We are looking for design engineers to:
• perform diverse engineering activities involving product evolution and design
• assist in modification and design of products and services for assigned projects.
• prepare design calculations and specifications
• create parts/equipment layouts as necessary for creation of prototype parts, assemblies and projects.
• Candidates need formal technical or mechanical backgrounds in construction, development, design and production.
• Must be able to read and analyze engineering drawings, engineering concepts and product design.
• Adaptable to a changing work environment, competing demands, projects and priorities.
Workshop and Field Operators
Skilled workers with experience in construction/mechanical/electro or other relevant background. Candidates must have good communication skills and comply with company safety regulations and HSE policies and procedures at all times.
Candidates must also be able to handle changes and be adaptable to several work models.
• Our workshop conducts and organizes work related to the construction of new machine modules as well as maintenance of our existing equipment and machinery.
• Our Field Operators work mainly at our project locations, in shift teams and are responsible for the execution of our drilling projects. Candidates must recognize that this position requires a willingness to travel.
• Certifications in mechanical, electro or other relevant background experience.
• Able to perform basic math functions including trigonometry
• Able to learn quickly and problem solve as necessary.
Workshop and field operator positions can be adapted for flexibility, allowing switching between project site and workshop.
Norhard has 48 employees and is located at Tonstad.